Limestone Coast Funeral by Women provides a unique service to the community that delivers high quality and high standards of professionalism. The trained and caring staff of Limestone Coast Funerals by Women will enable you to say goodbye to your loved one in a fitting and meaningful way. We will work with you to provide the service package that you want and one that your loved one would have sought. Arrangements can be made in our arrangement room at the funeral home or we can come to your home where you may feel more comfortable. We specialise in providing a customised service as well as a traditional one, we specialise in cremations as well as burials
For genuine care and piece of mind
Our services include:
- Funeral planning according to the requirements and needs of the family
- Caring and Prompt attention from our female staff when you require it, regardless of the time and. day
- Transfer of the deceased from place of death to funeral home (distances greater than 100km incur extra fee)
- Providing an estimate of funeral expenses
- Co-ordination of arrangements with cemeteries or crematoria of your choice.
- Preparing all necessary documentation needed for cremation
- All necessary arrangements with church , chapel or venue of your choice
- Registration of death with the Registrar of births , Deaths and Marriages
- Collection of medical certificates and their delivery to the proper authorities
- Preparation, care and presentation of the deceased by our female mortuary staff.
- Consultation with clergy or celebrant
- Support on wording of press notices and the placement of press notices
- Provision and use of hearse
- Use of our viewing facility
- Ordering of floral tributes, balloons etc.
- Choice of Memorial attendance books for guests to sign
- Assistance in the phrasing of Memorial Stationary (cards, leaflets, bookmarks etc), and their printing
- Supply donation envelopes for nominated organisation; provide collection and delivery of envelopes to nominated organisation.
- Advise on catering for after the funeral service (if required)
- Able to give referral to grief support (if required)
- Co-ordination of arrangements to order and install Head stones, memorials, vaults, plaques and memorial ornaments.